I entered the kitchen this afternoon just in time to hear Grant telling one of his siblings that he couldn’t fit inside the microwave. He said his body could fit, but his feet would stick out.
I asked him how he knew he didn’t fit inside the microwave, because it’s up high, mounted on the wall above the stove. How could a little boy get in there without hurting himself?
He said, “Dad put me in there once. He was going to cook me and eat me for dinner. He was really hungry. Good thing I didn’t fit!”